Payment solutions are rapidly evolving and becoming increasingly important to the operations of your business customers. Offering merchant services is a no-risk way to provide an essential payment solution to existing customers and generate new business.
In 2020, we developed a new model based on the feedback from our bank clients who wanted a better experience for their business customers. Leading the program is Berin Lacevic, Relationship Manager – Merchant Services. Berin joined BBOK in October 2020 after spending years in the merchant services industry. His expertise and commitment to customer care can help your bank solidify valuable relationships with your customers.
Our program is powered by our partnership with Fitech, a merchant services provider focused solely on serving community banks. Established in 2008, they are dedicated to providing exceptional service and provide benefits to both banks and merchants.
Whether you want to grow an active portfolio, develop a new program or need a product available to support customer requests, our program offers two options to fit your payment strategy.
- Developed for banks with treasury management or a merchant services growth strategy.
- Simple, straight-forward agreement with tiered revenue sharing.
- Training and marketing resources are provided to help you promote and grow your program
- Developed for banks with limited resources available, but want a solution available for customers when requested.
- Simple, straight-forward agreement with a referral fee paid to the bank for each approved application after 30 days of transaction activity.
- No ongoing commitment.
With both options, BBOK’s payments processing knowledge and dedication to service will be a direct extension of your bank under our program. We are dedicated to providing a great experienced for our bank partner and their merchants.