Bankers' Bank of Kansas provides banks with a stable, cost-effective source to fund growth and utilize capital.
The Bankers' Bank of Kansas wholesale CD program offers considerable flexibility and easy processes to find quality deposits. You have access to a broad range of available investors without disturbing your local deposit base. By using BBOK to administer this program, you benefit from working with individuals who know your bank and put its interest at the forefront.
- One-stop funding access. The wholesale funding program uses DTC administration, thus eliminating the need for numerous accounts and relationships. Therefore, these CDs not only provide an excellent source of liquidity, they eliminate undue deposit gathering burdens for your bank. In addition, all funds are FDIC-insured.
- Customized terms. You select the issue size and maturity of the deposits based on your individual funding needs.
- Weekly rate update. BBOK will send a rate sheet to our customer banks weekly, keeping you up-to-date on the latest marketplace activity. Having the most current information at your fingertips allows you to determine if the current terms fit your needs.
- Quick and easy implementation. When you have a deposit need to fill, simply give BBOK a call. After some brief initial paperwork is completed, the funds should settle to your account within 7 to 10 days.
- Price competitive. The wholesale CD marketplace provides extremely competitive market rates by accessing previously untapped nationwide deposits
For more information, contact Mike Norris or Terry Puett at 1.800.999.5725