A flexible and robust ATM/debit solution is an important part of the suite of products you offer to your customers.
Bankers’ Bank of Kansas has launched an ATM/debit program that provides you with an opportunity to offer the features you want, the control you need, and the support experience you and your customers deserve.
Our ATM/debit program is designed to be comprehensive and cost efficient, generating revenue for you while providing flexibility and program control, reporting, dedicated support, cutting-edge technology and sophisticated security tools to streamline backend functionality.
- A dedicated customer service and support team to help you every step of the way.
- A cohesive, reliable debit card transaction processing solution that supports PIN-secured, signature debit, contactless, mobile wallet, and EMV cards with 99% uptime.
- Processing options for controlling transaction authentication and authorization.
- Online management and authorization capabilities that put card issuance, card activation, transaction history, and “executive view” analytical tools at your fingertips.
- Robust fraud-prevention tools for building a strong layer of security and enabling you to set and administer authorization strategies in real time.
- Powerful online reporting tools that provide access to a variety of reports and help you manage your portfolio efficiently.
- Provide your customers with uninterrupted availability.
- Reinforce your loss prevention strategies.
- Manage your portfolio with greater efficiency.
- Leverage real-time data with industry analytics to measure program effectiveness.
- Meet your goals with support from industry experts.
The program is provided in partnership with Bankers’ Bank of the West (BBW), who has over three decades of experience offering ATM/debit processing to customer bank issuers and acquirers and established relationships with the nation’s two largest EFT transactions processors. BBW offers multiple processing, network, and market options to work in your best interest based on your customer base, market and strategic plan.
Staying competitive in the industry is also an important part of keeping your program relevant. Guidance on industry trends, market advantages and program benefits, including promotional campaigns, are part of the services available to help you maintain your edge in the solutions you offer your customers for their transaction needs.
Is your bank ready to optimize your ATM/debit program? Reach out to us today for a needs analysis and pricing comparison.